Saturday, February 19, 2011

ain't easy ..

      what i've felt now is truly the best .yes ,life is not easy thing .thats why people always reminds to those people who forgot that we should appreciated the time ,the most memorable thing ,the most terrible thing that happen towards me . i'm glad to have 'him' into my life .i don't know why .he is the only person that i could count for it .life is not easy for me now ,because after this ,maybe you and i going to be in a seperated way .it's hard ,it's hurt .i really can't let you go ,but if this what we have ,then we just have to follow what is good for us .
life is such a drama thing .when you watched 'malay' dramas ,actually its just the same thing .its like a real life .i can bet you all that im right .
 life can be great and sometimes can be totally freaky ! i know .i did hurt a lot of people's feelings .i turn to be someone who is bad ,even people always thought i am the nicest person in this world .i've failed a lot in a relationship thing ,hurt many guys feelings but when i had 'him' into my life ,my lifes changed !yeaa ,being with him since 5nov2008 .now ,still with him ,thats what i said .life ain't easy if we're not appreciated someone who's already with you .i did !and i really dont wanna lose someone like him !definitely no !!and of course i did a lot of mistakes  .i'm sorry to those who i hurt his/her feelings .i know im just a normal person .i';m not a princess and i dont have any right to hurt you guys ,but i am truly sorry .wish you all could forgives me ;(
plus ,to my besties ,i know .my attitude sometimes making you guys feel irritated ,annoying , iknew it .
i know i'm not perfect but i really hope you could understand me and still be with me . sorry for the things that i lied ,that i hurt ,that i make you all feel sick of me ,i am sorry ;)
please !you guys are the most precious thing for me !and dont you guys leaves me !heart you more than you heart me !<33
 oh my !i've cried already .haha but its okay .i always oves to cry .thats why people called me soft-hearted and sensitive !yes ,i am too much emo in myself .
thats why people can't hurt my feelings . its not easy to be in this world ,i thought life is an amazing thing but its not like that .there's a lot of thing i have to faced .about life ,love everything .
  what can i say more is i wish i could just be new girl .i dont wanna be someone else ,and i dont wanna be me !i should appreciate!being appreciate to those who loves me ,no hurt peoples feelings .when i saw someone who is near to me ,gets hurt because of something who is really into her , looked at her deeply ,i've cried inside my heart .she makes me realised that i should not be like what she have to faced .be appreciated to someone who really want you ,do cared about you ,then you gonna be happy ,but why she felt like that ??she is perfect ,i bet lots of guys would love to have her as princess of their's life !please dont makes me felt like what she has to faced !aishaa !change now before its too late !apreciate to whomthat you had !
now i really realised in this life .what i saw its not really a good thing .next thing is really near to me ,he is someone's fiance ,but he is such a player .i can bet that his fiance doesn;t know about this matter .surely she's gonna be hurt .i dont understand .be friendly is not really too friendly ,but why her like that ?can't she  realised that she is too much treat him like that ?being sweet to him but he's already taken .thats why i guess you don't have a lot of girl's friend .yeaa ,i did realised that .i do hope that she's not that closed towards him cuz he's already taken and gonna get married one day ,and i heard this year .damn !i do hope his fiance knew about his attitude !i cahnge into something that i really hope can be for ever !i really loves you !and i promise i make you the only one for me !trust me !even all around me keep talking and talking i will proved to them !

p/s ; love can be hurt but its just a normal thing .love will go and die because god want us to see the fact thing that he is not the best thing .but when god gaves you the best ,appreciate him as long you can ;)

 aint no more ,
  aishaa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment