Saturday, February 19, 2011

fabians besties :)

Aien elmo ;)
 amazing girl ,sweet ,pretty ,awesome and of course she is such a nice person ,eventhough i dont really get to know with her ,i know she can be trusted and of course she is such a cool person !:)
 lucky to have her as a friends !i wishi could get to know more about you dear :)
thanks for being such a caring person !
i love you dear :) you are really sweet babe !i hope you will always going to be the best and stick with your loves one as long as you can !but make it for ever hunn !:)  xoxox

Anne Zakaria ;)
   this girl is such a caring person !really comfortable to be friends with you dear ! first time i met you ,oh my !you are gorgeous babe!;) jelous i auww <33 and of course you show the wy you cared towarsd me by treat me a drink !haha :DD i was like she is damn sweet !yeahh ,anne is adorable and nice !babe !lucky to get to know with you .i really hope that ine day i could hang out with you dear,mybe shop together boo :)
i heart you dearly ,anne !xoxox


Niely Adnan ;)
lovable friends !haha first time i met you ,i thought you are such a stuck up person ,but actually totally you are not !:) hee happy to be part of you baby !
wanna know why ?i'm happy because you trusted on me .you just shared your problems towards me .that shows how much you trust on me dear :)
thanks for giving me chances becaming your friends !hope to get to know more about you dear !ily .xoxox


             Melissa Anne Kamarulzaman ;)
this cuty girl really into me ;)
i loves all about her !she looks so perfect !she's gorgeous ,hot and of course i do loved her hair !her fringe !ohh myy you !you are pretttyyy laa girl !
i know i baru je be friends dgn you but you are part of my life now ,i hope i can hang out with you one day hunn ;)
i heart you alwayss .xoxox



p/s : hope four of you guys will be my close friends one day !i heart you four a lott !dont lost contact yeaa ;) i do loves you guys !
now ,you FOUR are officially part of my life !!
;DD

No comments:

Post a Comment