Tuesday, February 22, 2011

you are just too good to me ;)

its about what i've felt right now .hmm what can i say is i really can't let you go now,today,and for ever !!it's really insane !this feelings ,my heart my mind !oh my god !okay let me expressed what i've felt for now !honey !you are just too good to be with me !why and why and why ?!you treat me like a princess!you never wanted to dissapointed me ,dear !you helped me a lot ,you gave what i want !i asked for this ,you just 'okay'  .you won't hurt my feelings .sayang !you are soo nice to me ,but i treat you like something that really makes you felt irritated ,bored and completely annoying .i knew that .but you just 'tahan' je dgn all my 'kerenah' !ohh baby ;( i've really too appreciated laa dgn you .i mintk tuu ,you ada je nk bg i .aduii ;(
knp you tk perna mgecewakan sdkit titik pun dlm hidup i ?
seriusly ,while expressed what i've felt now .i mnangis tnda i happy yang teramat dlm hidup i sbb i got you !mmg i tk bole let you go and you pergi dgn orang lain !mmg tk bole .yourself and myself dh terbiasa being together .
i love you today ,but tomorrow i will love you more muhaimin !
<33

No comments:

Post a Comment