Wednesday, February 23, 2011

its really hurt today ;(

 life is completely messed ! i dont know why i've felt this .i just can''t stop crying because of you ;( you never think of oit .because you just think that we can be for ever together .no we wont ;( its hurt you know when you do not changes yourself .even when i cried ,i hurt can't you just stay ?;(i felt suck !i wish i could exist ,get out from this world !pleasee ,i really need you now !its not hurt ,but its totally hurt !i really cn't stoip crying ;(
just ,you dont love me the same .please ignores me .dont you cared about me like the way you did to me now !pleasee ,you never think of the future !can we be together like now ?things change someday but you never realised that .one day when the times come ,you will losing me .aren't you happy ?smile ?feel glad ?but you will know that i've felt like i wanna die !can't breath like usual ;(
you just dont care for me now ,its okay .one day you gonna realise it .its okay ,there will be three for weeks from now ,you hurt me now !really hurt me now .i gave everything towards you ,i just hope that you will be good n happy with your life .please stay away from me ,ignores me ,its totally hurt right now ,i do hope you'll be good.please dont care about me .i hate you when you didi this to me ,and now you are selfish !;(
dont you dare near to me .i really hate you did this to me ,i cried until i really can't  stop cryingg .please i know you will be fine without me ;( i do loves you but pleasee go away ;( hate me ,,minn !i need you ,why you left me on the cold ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment