Friday, February 25, 2011

why and why ? ;(

 seriously i tk perna brkira dgn you !if can i nk shared everything dgn you sayangg ;( you know what ?everything yg i ada ,i loved to shared with you !how could you say something like that to me ;( ? i felt awful ,and totally i tauu i am suck ;( but i do loves you !i sygg you only ;( how could you say like that to me? ;(
i tktauu whyy and why ;( i just need you in my life !please just say that you hate me !you dont love me !pleasee .. i felt im worse ,im a bad ;( i can't stop crying !seriusly i dh mcm crazy person crying because of your words !;( its really mean !;( i syg you sgt ,i tk kisah if i nk shared everything dgn you cuz i knew that you tk perna brkira dgn i ;( how could you say that i brkira dgn u ?b ,plss say that you mmg tk sygkn i lg ;( i tk perna nk cmtuu dgn you ;( i always nk you no matter in hard or good time !!knp you tuduh i cmtu ?;( i felt too sad ,
i really can't stop crying .its okay if you like to leave me over crying .i know you'd already sleep and you left me just like that .its okay .always going to be my fault .i know im bad ,im suck !then pleasee hate me if you can ,bacause i'm dying ,im sick ,im too much crying ,i felt hurt ,,
pleaseeeee ,,,, say that you hate me sayangg ,then y you accusing me ?( why and why ..



its okay ,no matter what happen i wont stop loving this guy .he's the only one for me .but i guess he dont cared about me ;(




hurt ,
aishaa..