Thursday, January 27, 2011

i heart you guys a lot !(:

        my only bestfriends ;)


mimi azmi !

teha mahmud !

mira che' azmi

izrinda rosli !

azureen roslan !
sara khairy !                                                    



there all my everything !seriously i don't wanna lose them !so GOD please don't make my bestfriend be far far away from me!to mimi ily,youre sweet,gorgeous,lovely and what can i say that youre the best !you never hurt my feelings .and i am thankful for having you as my bff lol :)
hopefully you and AFIQ will be last long for ever ;)
to teha ily,you my pretty adorable babydoll friend!hee i love the way you smile and the way you cared about me .thanks for being my bff !i hope you will stick with youre honey as long as you can babe ;) to mira ily,i love youre characters .the way you talk the way you laugh the way you act ,ahaha seriously i like it !you always makes me felt that i am your truly bff !so do they all .tysm !:) to izrinda ily,i've been known you since i was form1 !and hell yeah !ilysm !haha i know that you are such an amazing bff that i have !always be with me when i'm sad ,heard my problems yeahh thanks a lot baby !please stick with AMER for ever !he loves you !trust me :) hee :D heart you more and more !;) to azureen ily,my bff too !love the way you act,your style,your funny attitude makes me really felt comfortable to be your besties !thanks for being the best good friends to me !ily ;) and lastly to sara ily,my cutie lil friend !ahaha ily too much !seriously you never makes my heart hurt and i like the way you talk .too sweet and hell yeahh youre fluffy !;)saraa the cutest bff that i ever had !ily ;)

to my dear SIX bff,if you ever read my blogg ,hee thanks !and i just hope you guys wont forget me and always called me as your BFF because i know that mimi teha mira eiyz aween & saraa 
 cannot be replaced!!! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment