Saturday, January 29, 2011

its not a good feelings,but i hate you more !

yeah !what a life !today is not the best day for me ..hm what can i say is about the time when i'm working .yeahh hell !for the first i came to work ,its totally great and not much of stupid things happen .until the SUP asked me to accompany her to go outside the placed that i'm working to buy a food .yeah!totally damn !i've really don't wanna go but i have to .followed her makes me felt that 'drop faces' .the way she act infront of the people,she talked loudly,the way her dressed up really out of mind .yea,i had a lil conversation with kak yana .yeah,she's nice and amazing girl that i've been known .talk with her until that 'crazy old woman' called me to 'teman' her .damn it !
walked with her with the embrassement feelings and a lot of things that i wanna say to her ,but i just can't and i have to keep my mouth SHUT !huh
she bought her food,porridge and guess what ?she is trying to be niced with me by treating me bubble tee water .ahaha :D i'll just took it maa . . . its a rezeki .haha
then she took about an hour just too bought her food .then after we've been reached to the placed that i'm working ,kak yana and eiyz time to break !honestly i've really dont mind ifboth of them recess together ;)
yeaa,but you know la the SUP !she is fucking damn shit !suddenly nk showed her anger towards me !uhuh!how came she told me that kak yana tu muka pecah !damn her !she's not even realized on whta she had !she'll had nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment