Tuesday, January 18, 2011

waiting for 26jan2010 :)

dear bloggie ;) hee today is 18jan .can't wait for 26jan !!i did it :) buat eiyz marah and no mood dengan i .memang dia marah sangat .yeah ,because i am the caused of the big fighting between mimi <3 and mira <3 !!hee :DD
actually there's nothing lol !=.=' blurr dahh ??ahaha berlakon gaduh saja dengan besties !its all for eiyz's birthday next week ion 26 of jan :) yeaa its noy my plan ,me and sara <3 .dia yg plan supaya ciptakan pergaduhan yang logic and sangat nampak REAL!!:DD
a really good ideas from sara boo :) love you babe !!
and not my besties yang involved semua ni ,but eiyz's boyfie AMER pun involved :)
yea ,pity him sebab eiyz marah kot bila AMER kononnya ignores her birthday .of course he won't do that .i know he loves eiyz too much !next ,eric min and maybe irsyad pun ada jugak on that day (26jan)
:) my plan with sara mmg dh 50% nak jadi ,now waiting for the big day :DD
eiyz boo !!sorry yeaa ,but i just want you to know that its a big suprise for you !for you birthday !!and of course me and youre besties nak buat paling best DAY for you baby !!:)
hopefully she's not mad with me and sara for planning this .haha
if marah pun me and sara hug&kisses her ,confirm she'll be fine !!
thats all for now ,tgl lg seven days :) heee wait and see eiyzz .
toodles ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment