Tuesday, January 25, 2011

my morkmates ;)

me and kak yana :)

me and kak yana !the best kawan sekerja la !:) seroiusly i like the way she act !naturally adorable :) loved to see her pretty faces laugh and haha damn !bilaa dia gelak je mmg funny sangat !boleh pecah perut uh :)
what can i say about my cutie sis ni she's nice !eaa,mmg tk tipu !i really can count on het whether i had any problems !she always stick with me wherever i really need help !seriously i dont wanna lose her as my sis !yea la ,sebab dh la tk ada kakak ,and tk perna rasa mcmana tk ada kakak aite .haha apa apa pun kak yanais the best sis yg oerna i knew !thanks to god for giving me a good friends like kak yana .i do hope kak yana always gonna be the best ever !even now she doesn't have any parents ,but i always thought her as my sister .ily kak yana and i hope one day thre will be someone that can take care of you ,hopefully ARIFF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment