Tuesday, January 25, 2011

LOVER ;)




 
    i love you wan mohd muhaimin bn wan mohd zani . . . .
   honestly i am so damn happy to be with you !i know you always cared about me ,and you will always be with me whenever i hurt or when i am happy ;)
i love the way you makes me laugh ,i like the way you smile :) i felt like i wanna kiss your cheek and hug you tightly !thanks for be with me min baby :) i know i always hurt your feelings but i want you to know that i love you today and always min :)
you are the only one who can understand me,always be with me time i needed .always helped me wherever i need helped.i love you alwayss min :) i wish i could always stay with me .and i've really hope that i can take cared of you ,makes you smiled all the time .i wish you could always stop my tears when i cried ,always makes me laugh by making a jokes :)
lol !there's so much thing i wanna say about you,but i guess thats all for now baby .i love you thnks for everything :)
   lovemissneed you always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment